ON THE BARGE at 11.00 am
To attend our physical service on the Barge each Sunday, pre-booking is required. You can sign up here. The deadline for registering is 12:00 noon every Friday.
Livestream will no longer be available from September 2021. After the service, the audio of the sermons will continue to be recorded and uploaded to the Barge website, and we hope also to upload the video of the sermons to YouTube.
The Barge YouTube channel can be found here. Do click on this link now and subscribe to the channel. Then you will get a notification of any videos and services as they are uploaded.
The service sheet for Sunday 26th Sept can be found here.
To ask questions: slido.com #6697
In-person Sunday School is on in the Museum of London Docklands on Sunday at 11 am. Children will need to be pre-registered for Sunday School each week on the updated service signup form.
For those attending, please read the information below. It is vital that you read this carefully. For example, you cannot just turn up – you need to have pre-registered.
- Please pre-register to attend by filling in this form. If you are a household you can fill in just one form, listing all those from the household who will be attending. This is a government recommendation, but also helps ensure everyone attending is to the best of their knowledge fit and able to attend. The deadline for registering is 12:00 noon every Friday.
- From September mask-wearing will be optional. Those who choose to wear masks can sit at the back if they prefer not to be in front of those without masks.
- Please bring your own notebook and pen if you want to take notes! Bibles and service sheets will be provided under each chair. But if you prefer to print off the service sheet at home (or access it on your phone) please do.
- Please plan your travel following TfL guidelines
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend
- Please aim to arrive in good time, so that we don’t have a queue just before the service starts. The Barge will be open half an hour before the service start-time. Entry will be through the normal main door. On entry please use hand sanitiser (bring your own if at all possible). A one-way system is in place.
- For the parents who have booked for the Sunday School session, please take your child(ren) to the Museum (Jack Petchey room in the basement) BEFORE the service.
- A QR code will be on the wall. Please scan it with your phone, if you are happy to give your details. This is for the government test and trace system.
- Chairs are set out. Please follow the stewarding’s instructions and do not move any seats.
- The toilets can be used.
- Both back rooms on the Barge are available for creche (the lower room, and the office room with a barrier across the entrance). The creche will be parent-run – so a parent will need to supervise their child; and please bring your own children’s toys.
- those on the Barge will exit through the kitchen. A one-way system is in use. Please exit one row at a time from the screen end, and when you leave please head straight up the pontoon onto the quayside.
- Parents, please collect your child(ren) at the Museum as soon as the service finishes.
If you have any questions or concerns before attending, please do not hesitate to ask a Staff Member.
More information on the teaching programme this term can be found in the termcard (Sept – Dec 2021). Other church updates are also published in our Facebook group – St Peter’s Barge.