ON THE BARGE and LIVESTREAM at 11.00 am
Please note that for the next few weeks, (starting with the Christmas Eve service this Friday), the Barge services will again be both in person and online, to cater for the range of needs and circumstances within the church family. For those who are around and able to make it in person, we would love to see you on the Barge. For those who are unable to make it, the services will be livestreamed on the Barge YouTube channel. Do please watch it live, so you can stay around to catch up with others on Zoom afterwards.
From October 2021, we are no longer having sign-up for the service. Instead do just come! However, to continue to ensure the Barge is a safe place to meet, please note:
1) If you have COVID or any symptoms of COVID, please do not attend.
2) Mask-wearing is required in the church unless you are exempted.
3) Although it is no longer an option to reserve a socially-distanced seat, feel free to sit away from others at the back if there is space to do so.
4) We will continue to keep the Barge well-ventilated before and during the service.
5) The QR code (for the government test and trace system) will continue to be displayed. Do scan it with your phone, if you are happy to give your details.
6) For the parents of Sunday School children, please take your child(ren) to the Museum (Jack Petchey room in the basement) BEFORE the service. And collect them as soon as the service finishes.
If you have any questions or concerns before attending, please do not hesitate to ask a Staff Member.
More information on the teaching programme this term can be found in the termcard (Jan – Apr 2022). Other church updates are also published in our Facebook group – St Peter’s Barge.
Growth Groups provide an opportunity for Christians to study the Bible, pray, and get to know others in a smaller group. They offer a level of support, encouragement, friendship, and accountability that is hard to achieve in the larger gathering of the main Sunday meeting. Growth Groups meet on Wednesday evenings on the Barge from 7.30-9.00pm. If you would like to join a group, please complete a Response Card here. There is also a Tuesday morning Growth Group for women at 10 am online. And there are Sunday options for those who can’t make any of the other days.